This is a short list of some of the books I have on my bookshelf, as well as some links to online publications I enjoy. A green check means I've already read it or, in the case of a blog, I consistently read it. Otherwise, it's on my to-read list. A star means it's a favorite of mine.
- 15 books(8)(4)
- The Making of a Manager by Julie Zhuo
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Build by OpenView Partners
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- SVPG Insights Blog by Marty Cagan
Goldmine of product management-related articles. Key for understanding product-led organizations and empowered product teams.
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
A good look at effective negotiation tactics. A little too “hostage” focused, but that’s what the guy did forever so I guess it makes sense.
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Inspired by Marty Cagan
- No Hard Feelings by Liz Fosslien and Mollie West Duffy
- Siblings Without Rivalry by Adele Faber
Unintuitive advice to help your children get along for life.
- All Joy and No Fun by Jennifer Senior
- Increment by Stripe
Stripe’s quarterly magazine that dives deep into specific areas of creating software.
- The Lean Product Playbook by Dan Olsen
How to build the right products without floundering around. Must read for PMs!
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Dense but informative look at how the subconscious mind operates.
- Escaping the Build Trap by Melissa Perri
A good look at what it means to be a product-led organization.